Sunday, December 8, 2013

I was a guest blogger for Kirby Larson on Tuesday! Check it out!

Kirby with her new book Duke at NCTE 2013.  I even got to hang out with Kirby at the Nerdy Book Club gathering.

I had the good fortune of being Kirby Larson's guest blogger for her weekly series called "From the Office of the Future of Reading" on Tuesday.  It was so fun to contribute to Kirby's great blog.  She's celebrating blog posts from teachers from all over the country.  What a great way to get some new ideas and see what other people around the U.S. are doing with their classes.  When I showed my 5th graders the blog post I wrote the other day, they were very excited to see some of their work on an author's website.  Thanks Kirby for the great opportunity!

Click here to read the post I wrote about Literacy Contracts for use in intermediate and middle school ELA classrooms.



No comments:

Post a Comment